Saturday, September 30, 2006

OK, so I'm new to this whole blog thing.
I'm not sure where to start except maybe to explain where my name came from.

Sustained by God.

The definition of sustain is to give support or relief to, to supply with sustenance: nourish; to support the weight of, to carry or withstand

My life has been just that supported by God. Not suported in that He has said "good job, I support your methods and ways" Supported in that each time I have fallen, made a bad decision or simply chosen to live life my way God has always been there to support my life and keep me going. He supplies me with sustenance and nourishs my soul.

I think of the poem Footprints and I think of God and me. He has carried me through so much and when the weight of my troubles and sins were so heavy and burdened He carried me still.

Praise God for His loving faithfulness to me a mess of a person, a mess of a person who is Simply Sustained by God.

No comments: